* Applicant must be proficient in venipuncture and capillary sticks (adult and pediatric)
* Applicant will be responsible for collection/transportation of blood and/or other specimens for the purpose of diagnostic testing.
* Applicant will perform and report routine/special laboratory procedures, including quality control testing and appropriate clerical functions
following clearly defined procedures
* Excellent customer relation skills, interpersonal, and communication skills to work with the public in a busy medical setting.
* Proficient computer skills and professional phone skills required
* Experience in a physician's office laboratory and references required
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift: Day shift - 7 on 7 off rotation